Friday, December 11, 2009

Bucketlist.

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.” ~pooh[:

Last night was board night. Which I passed with a 98! I cant help but wonder what the two points off were for. I probably went over time two minutes. :/ oh well. I was happy with my presentation. One of my judges told me I should contemplate teaching. I wonder if I would make a good teacher..? We may never know... in other news...Tyler came home today! I cant wait to see him. Its been forever and a day, so that super exciting. I wish I could physically act how I feel inside, but after this week Im just so exhausted that I cant bring myself to do much of anything besides sit and write blogs. haha.

Do you ever feel just insanely inspired by everything you see around you? Life is so amazing. I wish I could more fully appriciate that. :) So...this post is basically to make a bucketlist. Things I really want to do. Im sure I wont remember all of them, so I'll just keep adding as I go along.

  • travel. i want to go places! italy, japan, ireland, england, egypt! I want to experience as much as I can.
  • skydiving is a must on a bucket list.
  • save a life.
  • get married.
  • write my own music.
  • read all of the shakespeare I can get a hold of.
  • serve our armed forces in some way (probably not IN the armed forces...but help out somehow.
  • adopt.
  • go to college and graduate.
  • find a career I will love.
  • give blood. (scary...I cant take needles.)
  • own a black and white great dane named elvis. (yes. this is a goal of mine.)
  • ...its wierd to think about, but I do actually want kids. :) haha.
  • spraypaint in the free expressions tunnel at NC State.
  • learn to style hair. (im working on it now!)
  • go hunting.
  • volunteer in a 3rd world country.
  • learn how to speak spanish fluently.
  • use a toilet at wake med.

there are a few of the less ridiculous ones. :)

anyways, thats about all I feel like posting right now. Hopefully I'll remember to do this more often. Especially now that senior project is over! WOOHOO. stress relief? Yes. majorly. Now I just have to worry about getting into college. yikes.

have a good night. :)







5 comments:

  1. Love the list! Especially the Great Dane one. It made me laugh. Like, seriously, it really did. And that's awesome about your project! Double thumbs-up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already used a toilet at Wake Med when you were there dying that one time. Check that one off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I posted that last comment, not Alyssa...sorry Lou! Love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mom. 1 for pointing that out. and 2, for posting that on my face and making me look skitzo. ;) pahaha.
    besides. I was so drugged out of my mind I didnt know what the heck I was doing, let alone was sober enough to enjoy it. :P

    ReplyDelete