Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm gonna sit on the dock of the bay watchin the tide roll away. Sittin on the dock of the bay...wastin time.


Not being able to drive becomes so much more annoying on the weekends. tonight Im supposed to go with a bunch of people to the free expressions tunnel at NC state (crossin off that bucket list, baby!), and paint there, then go look at christmas lights...get cookout...

sounds fantastic. am i correct? so whats the problem, alyssa? oh. you cant drive, so you have to rely on other people to get you there? that sucks.

so basically, I have to find a date that wont mind carting me around all of downtown raleigh. oh, and that can stand me for more than just an hour. haha. sooo...naturally I called courtney. (shes my go to, do anything, girl).

as fate would have it, shes working tonight. coldstone is such a yummy plan screwer-uper. ;)

I dont believe anyone really understands the neccesity of my spraypainting the free expressions tunnel. So...I called Dalton and left a message. Maybe I can trick him into doing it. Too bad hes at a tournament until 4!! Gaaaah. I never can seem to get my stuff straight. :)


Enough about me being unorganized!


I cleaned/organized the attic this morning, which was a trial in itself. 1)because i cant stand up straight in there 2)because if i dont watch where i step i fall through the ceiling and 3)because there was so much stuff up there!!! Luckily I started this project earlier this week, so it only took me about another hour. mission accomplished. I felt a lot better about my existance after working on that and completeing it.


Im listening to pandora.com right now. I love that website. for those of you who havent used it, you can type in a song, and it will automatically create a radio station of sorts, full of similar music. its a great way of finding new artists you never knew you would be in love with. Right now Im listening to The Gabe Dixon Band. An interesting combination of piano and a voice somewhat similar to John Mayer...but somehow its his own at the same time. Very nice. :) I highly recommend it.


Speaking of music....Im looking for new songs to learn on my acoustic. Dosnt matter if they are hiphop, country, screamo, or whatever, Im just looking for a good song. So if anyone has any, I'll be taking requests/suggestions. :) Besides, I like rearranging music. (aka. kanye west specifically. hate the man, love the music. although it goes against my better judgement to participate in anything that horrible man does...grrr.) And also, another goal of mine is to


  • record my music.

so once I actually get to that, I'll post it. :) Im sure theres some way of doing it on blogs.


well I guess I should go get semi put together in case I do end up doing something tonight. hope everyones having a great weekend.



P.S. To anyone who might be reading this...please keep the Alfonsos in your prayers, especially sweet baby Ella. They are some of the best people I have ever met, and I just love them. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment