Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Post

On a mere whim I decided to create one of these, we'll see if I actually keep it up. It sounded like a cute idea, good way to keep a journal without having to deal with the actual book part of it all, (typing is just so much more efficient.) so it might actually happen. I watched That Thing You Do somewhat recently, so that was the inspiration behind my blog title and url. Points for creativity? Maybe not. But its a great movie. However, I'm going to go try to figure out the rest of this blogging business. Wish me luck! :]


3 comments:

  1. Ha! I found it! :) Love the fish. I need to see that movie. See you....Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you commented on tori's first. how dare you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world Alyssa! And Tori...you've never seen "That Thing You Do???" What?!
    love ya both!
    sis. Bosley

    ReplyDelete